Stop topical steroid abuse!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fall.....

Well, fall is upon us....the pine needles are starting to fall and the weather is getting windy and cooler.  That means one thing, school time.  I was so hoping Kline would finally be able to start preschool this September, but no.....the itchy bastard took that away from him too.  I had paid for him to start going 2 days a week for 3 hours, but the poor kid can't even make it 30 minutes with out the bath tub lately. He is back into full on flare mode and let me tell you, it sucks!  His neck is oozing again, smaller patch.  He isn't sleeping very well and his chest is covered in red skin which it has not been for probably a year.  IT SUCKS THE BIG ONE!


I hate to discourage others going through withdrawal, but holy shit! What the hell, it has been 1.5 years off steroids....2 years of Kline being totally miserable because of his skin. 2 years of no sleep. 2 years of no life.  2 years of itch, burn, ooze, and pain.

I try not to think about about the things he has lost out on.  Playmates, parties, family get togethers, social development, mental development, physical development, swim lessons, dance lessons, ski lessons, soccer camp, kids museums, vacations, and camping. You name it, my poor honey bunny has missed it.  So so sad and so discouraging.  I still truly believe in time he will heal......just come on already, WTF, let's get this shit over with.

Alright, enough bitching out of me!!!  Yeah right! Lol 

On a positive note....if you get a change check out the documentary "I AM".....very inspirational!  Also, a good one is called "Happy"

I am trying very hard to see the light at the end of this god forsaking long, never-ending tunnel, but it's hard? 

I hope your healing is going faster than our. Xoxoxox Loren 

1 comment:

  1. We know that Kline is healing, Just taking much much too much long. Seeing you guys suffering so is so hard. Like everyone here, we wish we had the silver bullet to end the IB's reign. Please give you and Kline hugs and kisses from GMa and GPa. WE love you so much!

    ReplyDelete