Stop topical steroid abuse!

Friday, July 12, 2013

A mothers broken heart and cruel reality!

Omg, I have been replaced!  At the age of 4 my son has already moved on to another woman.
>
> Our neighbor is a 7 yr old girl. Well, Kline LOVES her!!!
>
> She comes over to play and bosses him around and he loves every second of it.
>
> This morning he woke up and said right away he wanted to have Kendra come over.
> Then he said,

> " I am going to marry Kendra!"
>
> And he was hell bent on it.
>
> I said,
> " I thought you wanted to marry me!?!?!" ( as most 4 yr old boy want to marry their mom's!)
>
> He said,
>
> " I changed my mind"
>
>
> Wtf?  My heart is slowly being crushed!
>
> Kline then said,
> " I want to marry Kendra today!"
>
> I said,
> " you know maybe you should wait till you graduate college!?!?"
>
> Kline said,
> " no, today!!!"
>
> I said,
> " why do you want to get married?"
>
> He said,
>
> " you know why, to have a wife!"
>
> I said, " you know you have to move out of our house if you get married...and pay all your bills, and you wouldn't be able to sleep with daddy and mommy."
>
> Kline said,
> "that's ok, you could visit!"
>
>
> Jesus Christ, wtf?  I put my blood sweat and tears into this kid and he is already done with me, at the age of freaking 4, over the first girl he meets!!!!

Luckly. There was no engagement, proposal or marriage today.  Not sure what tomorrow will bring, But he better not bring home a grand kid anytime soon!!!!
>
> We are all disposable!
> ;0)
>
> Boo hoo! Loren
>

3 comments:

  1. Years from now, you will look back on this post and laugh hysterically!!! My son who is 11, still loves mommy to death. But over the past year he keeps asking me how he will know when he meets the right girl to marry. I tell him it is too early to talk about but he kept insisting. So I have had a few talks with him and get sad at the thought of him leaving me some day for "another woman". But such is life. I remember when he was 6, he was in love with his babysitter. He grew out of it fast though - so I think Kline will come right back to you and be yours for many more years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know with kids..lol

    I do love watching him play in your videos..so much better than him screaming in the tub!! You should Kline and his fiance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Grand Kids!!!! No way, GMa and I are too young for that. But then again, not so terrible an idea, a Great GrandPa at 67. Would still have plenty of time to spoil our GreatGrandKids. Woo Hoo! Love 'em everyday!

    ReplyDelete