Stop topical steroid abuse!

Friday, March 29, 2013

The sweetest thing Kline has ever said!




click here to Watch Kline ski ......

 Yesterday Kline said the sweetest thing to me ever!  Music to a mother's ears!

He said,

"Mommy, I don't know what I would do without you!"

Omg, so freaking sweet! Thank god he doesn't know what a good mother looks like!

I love you Kline and I hope with all of my soul that you are all better soon!  I have no idea who I would be or what I would do with out you too!!!!!! 

Love, Your mediocre mom!

xoxoxoxoxooxo



4 comments:

  1. Hi Loren, I am a fellow ITSAN supporter. I am 6 weeks into my withdrawal. Currently I am out of work and using my time wisely...I have written an iReport on CNN about eczema and TSW. I want to follow up with some before and after photos of people who have gone through this. One of my other reports is going to be on the front page of cnn.com on Monday. This will draw potentially thousands of people to my profile and my other articles - so I really want to promote ITSAN as much as possible! If you are willing to share some photos of Kline, please email me at: tracyscarpulla@yahoo.com Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he does too know what a good mom looks like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are a great mum for taking care of him! Withdrawal is hell, i had to take care of myself! He is lucky to have you!!!!!!!!!! Best mum ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any Mom who can go through this without killing someone, is a great Mom! Kline is so sweet because he has good parents who show him how to care.

    ReplyDelete