Stop topical steroid abuse!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Is there an ejection seat...because I am fucking sick of this ride!



Kline 44 weeks off topical steroid addiction withdrawal!

 Kline sledding in our back yard!

Kline has had a terrible few weeks, he had a good day yesterday followed by the itchy bastard coming back full force all night long and back again today.  The breaks almost fuck me up more than not getting them..I see the light at the end of the tunnel, just to be hit by a Mac truck before we reach it. 

Christmas was pretty much a bust...he had a few little breaks to open present and sled, but other than that all the adults were crying on Christmas, and they were not tears of joy! Apparently, Santa couldn't give us what we asked for!!!!

I know one day he WILL be better, but WTF?  I thought at 10 months his life would be a little more "normal".  What ever that is!?!?

So, 2012.... I am done with you, don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out!

Here's to a happy, healthy, itch free, skin issue free, 2013!  2013, please don't let us down!!!!!!!
xoxo
Grumpy Loren

4 comments:

  1. HUGS!!! I'm having the same problem with my crappy lungs!!! I seriously don't want to go back on steroids as they're what got me in the withdrawal in the first place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ininow that s might be a dumb question, but does your child eat wheat or dairy products? My daughter had eczema for over a year after a reaction from a vaccine, and sometimes it comes back, but only when. She eats a lot of bread or milk products....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking, Kline is dairy, egg, gluten, and all nuts free.....we also did no sugar and processed foods but it didn't make a difference. Xox Loren

      Delete
  3. Every day Kline will get better! I know he will., Love you! Love 'em everyday! GMa and GPa

    ReplyDelete