Stop topical steroid abuse!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sir poops a lot!

This has a lot of tmi, in it...beware!!!

So, Campbell-mcbride, suggests You do enema's! I know, yum, right? Well, I thought I'd give it a go! I tried a probiotic enema and let me tell you it cleared me out!! It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I feel fine after everything was expelled! ;) I imagine everyone should try it at some point....my next adventure, the coffee enema!!! Yummy!


Kline's skin is still terrible and he has scratch marks all over his body from itching, my poor baby! I hope gaps and the holistic dr's give him some, we need it! He shredded up the ski slope today, now if he would just learn to stop! It was a beautiful tahoe day with great friends! I met 2 families that are doing gaps too, awesome support team!!

Night night, Loren

Day 3 on the juice feast down!! Not too bad at all.
Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment